Denim and convers

Instagram

 


Easy style right out of your closet

When you are feeling like one of those days that you don't know what to wear this is
an easy outfit you can rock. Having a bad hair day ? Wear a hat, a really nice one because we don't want an ugly hat with a messy hair.
Do you like convers ? I do who doesn't right and because you can wear them with almost anything .♥
Tell me what styles or what would you like see on my blog . 
Sorry if my blog is messy but it's  because I'm new using a blog. Thank You 
Remember to always be happy ♥





denim and convers


H M print tank top
$7.57 - hm.com




Converse white sneaker
$70 - nastygal.com


Leather tote bag
blackfive.com


Forever 21 wool hat
forever21.com


Mirror sunglasses
blackfive.com



Chanel perfume
$210 - nordstrom.com


Clinique black nail polish
bergdorfgoodman.com


Comments

Popular Posts